The 5G-ACIA - 3GPP Market Representation Partner - has announced its Industrial 5G Day in Taipei.
"The Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) is undergoing a transformation based on technologies such as machine learning, digital twin, XR, and collaborative robots that will enable benefits such as flexible manufacturing, predictive maintenance, and higher efficiencies in general. 5G will take this trans-formation to the next level towards a wireless factory of the future. Already today, we see a significant pickup of 5G technology in Industrial IoT: Demos, Trials, large-scale evaluation, private 5G networks, integration of 5G in industrial devices, commercial products all around Industrial 5G."
Join the event for information about the path towards Industrial 5G and also see demos on how to use 5G for industrial use cases.
The 5G-ACIA event will cover:
- State of play of Industrial 5G
- Industrial 5G proof of concepts, trials, evaluation, early deployments
- Where 5G is already being used and tested in industry today
- Accomplishments of 5G-ACIA, value for members
- What are the next steps for Industrial 5G
- Future enablers to strengthen this emerging market